Latisse® is a popular medication that can make the lashes grow longer, become darker and fuller. We are proud to offer Latisse® because the Food and Drug Administration approves it to be safe to grow lashes for those who do not have enough or people whose lashes are thinning out because of sickness or other medications.
This is essentially another form of a glaucoma drug in eye drop form called bimatoprost. This has been in use since its approval by the FDA in 2001, when patients who were using it as an eye drop treatment during the trial discovered eyes their lashes growing longer, fuller and darker. Bimatoprost is used to control the development of glaucoma and hinder its damaging effect on the eye, but it can also improve the state of the eyelashes.
Why You Might Need Latisse®
This product is a great beauty treatment. Long, full and dark lashes can lift any face and make it more beautiful. They make the eyes bigger and more feminine. Thin lashes make the face bare and less unattractive. Rather than spending time applying more makeup to make up for thinning lashes, you can use Latisse® to achieve fuller, thicker lashes. Some benefits include;
- Aging can affect the eyebrows by making the lashes thinner. Latisse® can help them grow back even thicker and fuller than before.
- Latisse® enhances your own natural beauty and makes your lashes look better without the need to apply difficult and time-consuming artificial lashes.
- It eliminates the need for mascara and other cosmetics, which can be harmful to the eyes.
- It saves the cost of spending so much on cosmetics to make the eyes beautiful.
- The FDA approves it as safe for growing lashes.
How to Get It
This product is intended for medical and beauty treatment, so it will always be best to allow professionals to do the job of growing your lashes with Latisse®. The team at Aesthetic Medicine & Veins in Mississauga can help you determine if Latisse® can help you. Contact us today to book a consultation and learn more!